| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in November is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is transfered during an average of 7 days.
- In November the skies in Constanta are gloomy with an average of a trifling 2:48 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 9:34.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: