| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in May is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.1 °C (53.8 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid falls across an average of 7 days.
- In May the heavens above Constanta are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:03 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: