| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in July is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with occasional rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 5 days.
- In July the skies in Constanta are beaming having an average of a hefty 11:03 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:40 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 15:07.
- There are approximately 3:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74% of daylight hours and cloudy 26% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: