| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in December is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid is transfered across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Constanta are very dim having an average of a scanty 2:25 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:05 long with an average length of 8:54.
- There are approximately 6:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: