| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in April is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of liquid is laid down across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Constanta is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:05 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:24.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: