| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in September is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- In September the heavens above Constanta are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:13 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67% of daylight hours and cloudy 33% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: