| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in October is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with periodic rain. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid falls across an average of 6 days.
- In October the blue above Constanta is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:05 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: