| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in June is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is released during an average of 7 days.
- In June the heavens above Constanta are sunny having on balance a considerable 9:21 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 15:15 long and the longest day is 15:30 long with an average length of 15:26.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: