| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in January is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with sporadic sleet or snow. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Constanta are gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:36 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:15.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: