| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in February is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet or snow. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of liquid is released during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Constanta are gloomy having on balance a trifling 2:56 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:46 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:22.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: