| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Constanta in August is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is laid down across on average 4 days.
- The skies in Constanta are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:44 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 13:58.
- There are approximately 3:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Constanta August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Constanta, Romania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Constanta: