Constanta Climate & Temperature
- Constanta, Romania is at 44°12'N, 28°38'E, 14 m (46 ft). See map.
- Constanta has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- The average temperature is 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.7 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.5 °C (38.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 5°C (41°F) on average falling to -0.9°C (30.3°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 13.7°C (56.7°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 7°C (44.7°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 25.2°C (77.3°F) and average low temperatures are 17.4°C (63.3°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 17°C (62.6°F) during the day and lows of 9.8°C (49.6°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 396 mm (15.6 inches) which is equivalent to 396 Litres/m² (9.71 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2286 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Constanta you would come out nearest to the climate station at Tubuai, French Polynesia where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Constanta, Romania Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: